Search

Friday, January 13, 2023

The official first post and opening of the Mina Moon blog, and how to contact me.

This is the inaugural post of my new blog. I used to run a Gundam focused blog on an account registered to an ancient email address I haven't used since high-school, and I decided to open one up to talk about whatever I want. So I'm not exactly sure how we should start this. I guess for anyone who doesn't have any idea about just who I am, I am known online as Mina Moon, a sort of stage name I created for myself because of how embarrassing and unmarketable my manager said my last name was. The name comes from a character from an anime some friends and I were swept up in during some of my years where I was kind of an ass, and the English meaning of a Native American tribal name. I didn't want to make my first ever blog post to be a big thing about my life, so let's move on. I talk about my main passion, music, on my Rate Your Music page, which will also be linked at the end of this post, however that site is limited in what you can and can't post, this blog is where I can about generally anything I want, which is nice because my friends on Discord probably are tired of me posting long rants about Visual Kei or will probably shoot themselves if they have to hear me talk about Gundam one more time.


I'm going to try and keep this pretty diverse and interesting, but in all honesty this will just be me talking about whatever it is I feel like at whatever time I am posting, meaning probably months of Gundam stuff at a time is a possibility, but I'll try and keep each post focused a topic or something of the like, and I'll try and keep new ones coming weekly so you don't have to worry about wondering if I'm dead or something. My wife really likes it when I do these sort of writing things because it means that's less rambling and ranting she has to hear from me during the day. I already got an article in the works ranting about a music topic that has been nagging me for the past year. I also want to specify that the artwork used anywhere on this blog isn't mine and will be taken down at the artist's request, should they choose so. I hope all of you reading this have a great day.

_____________________________________

Discord: mina__moon

Rate Your Music

Glitchwave

YouTube

My Anime List

SpaceHey

No comments:

Post a Comment

The theory of the expanded Gundam timeline and the non Gundam shows on it: or what happens when Mina Moon puts her head together with two fellow otakus

So a friend and I were talking about a Gundam manga, "Mobile Suit vs Gigantic God of Legend Gigantis' Coutnerattack", publishe...